Skip to main content

Meditation

Meditation is not a fashion trend that everybody needs to try. It is a need to get in touch with who and what you are.
People want it to take it as a pill to solve life problems. This is not the purpose of meditation.

 Meditation to me is connecting with myself. Getting to know the mechanics and the spirituality of my mental and physical makeup.  I want to know, how and what I can do so that this life journey is mostly pleasant.
To me meditation is not just sitting with closed eyes and chanting one mantra, I am not proposing this is not needed. It is a very essential part.  It is very calming and soothing.
To me, meditation is the life style. Every aspect, of my life, should feel satisfaction in a healthy and calming sense.
Anything that I do should have hundred percent of my attention and awareness at the time.

Before embarking on meditation take some time to think, the reason why you are looking into it.

When you are looking for something in the house, where everything is scattered you need to take care of the clutter systematically.  Same applies to your whole being. Sort it out in groups.
Throw some garbage out. Make some room before you want to add something more.
Talking to your self-helps immensely. It will open up doors and traits that are submerged in you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

life lets us choose how to live ...

Each living being has the seed in them to behave GOOD or BAD Which ever gets more thought thought time wins making life HAPPY or SAD This Cherokee legend of Native of America and Canada tells it beautifully :

practicing humanity

Everybody is a human being and has a right to be alive Some select Humanism with  awareness and never strife They believe, One exists in all, making humanity their joy and pride Earnest is earning and loving, helping others to enjoy by sharing their life The video is a forward to me, it is worth watching.... title was, no charge for humanity a