Skip to main content

How Is 2015 Going To End For You

Year end is approaching fast, and lots of people feel that they have not achieved much.  It is normal to have this thought. Do you think about it too. Do you think, " Have I really lived this year! "  
Did you truly -
L - let go
O - off
V - vicious
E - energy from your mind or body, even a tiny bit ! Did you see a change for better ! How do you feel about yourself physically, mentally and soul wise at this moment.   Are you better or worse off from the beginning of the year.  More  peaceful, content or more shattered, unfocused and unsure of your standing in life than before.

 These are the questions I ask myself looking in the mirror and they help me start the year with a somewhat lighter heart. I do this because -
 I like to start my new year without resolutions weighing me down. I feel, life should be lived as freely as we can. This thought with these questions and the exercise are able to lighten the load somewhat.

Doing this in early in December, still gives me time to practice letting go of lot of things that I have no control over and allows me to focus on what I am able to change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

life lets us choose how to live ...

Each living being has the seed in them to behave GOOD or BAD Which ever gets more thought thought time wins making life HAPPY or SAD This Cherokee legend of Native of America and Canada tells it beautifully :

practicing humanity

Everybody is a human being and has a right to be alive Some select Humanism with  awareness and never strife They believe, One exists in all, making humanity their joy and pride Earnest is earning and loving, helping others to enjoy by sharing their life The video is a forward to me, it is worth watching.... title was, no charge for humanity a