Skip to main content

Disappointments directly relate to EXPECTATIONS

Disappointments in life are due to expectations!
We seem to think that expectations are our right.
If our present life is the result of our previous life karma then expectation do not seem to be 
right.  Even if you do not believe in Karma theory, expectation seems to be an open invitation to disappointments. 
Life changes amazingly when you let go of expectations. I was going through some physical pain consistently. The pain left me exhausted and I needed help often. Soon I realized that waiting to be waited upon causes irritation.  I expected because I do for others. This was my ego speaking!  Once I realized this, I got up and helped myself as much as I could. It was an effort but the empowering thought  was, it is for my own good, physically, emotionally, for the atmosphere around and keeps the karmic account positive.
Try it today as experiment. 
Go about your life dealing with someone without a single expectation. Be it spouse, children, co-worker or a friend.
Share your experience in the comments below. Your experience could be a motivation for someone out there with a somewhat similar experience. Do not give your real name if you are shy or private by nature.
 Somebody might even send blessings to you for pointing the path of peace. We all can use blessings in life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

life lets us choose how to live ...

Each living being has the seed in them to behave GOOD or BAD Which ever gets more thought thought time wins making life HAPPY or SAD This Cherokee legend of Native of America and Canada tells it beautifully :

practicing humanity

Everybody is a human being and has a right to be alive Some select Humanism with  awareness and never strife They believe, One exists in all, making humanity their joy and pride Earnest is earning and loving, helping others to enjoy by sharing their life The video is a forward to me, it is worth watching.... title was, no charge for humanity a