Skip to main content

JUDGING

Judging others harms us more then the person we judge.

How do I stop judging because each time I judge it leaves me feeling terrible.
Paying attention to the thought and analyse what I am about to say does help. But, then I thought, I am still judging and it leaves a bad taste and feeling.
I meditated on it and came to the conclusion that judgement is mostly negative and it can only hurt me and others.
I decided that the only way to stop it is by totally stop judging. The question arises, how?
 I have come to the conclusion that it is not my place to judge.

1) I do not know what is going on in the mind of the people I tend to judge. I do not know what lead them to their present behaviour.
It is best for me to admit that I am not required to judge because I am neither a Judge nor am I sitting in a  jury. JUST LET GO!



My judgement can cause unnecessary  karma for me and tension and bad feeling for the recipient.

So I will stop it from now onwards and refuse to comment internally or externally. It might take some time but I have decided to give this thought a chance, to better myself.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

life lets us choose how to live ...

Each living being has the seed in them to behave GOOD or BAD Which ever gets more thought thought time wins making life HAPPY or SAD This Cherokee legend of Native of America and Canada tells it beautifully :

practicing humanity

Everybody is a human being and has a right to be alive Some select Humanism with  awareness and never strife They believe, One exists in all, making humanity their joy and pride Earnest is earning and loving, helping others to enjoy by sharing their life The video is a forward to me, it is worth watching.... title was, no charge for humanity a