Skip to main content

Would you like things to change ....

 Most people wonder,why is there so much misery in our world!
Now imagine, the negativity this thought creates each day!  It is so easily done by all of us every day.
Is this the world we want to make for our grandchildren or children.
How can we create something more pleasant? 
Simple, by giving more gratitude. I hear all those badly disappointed. You are right, but will you like your dear ones to give up and do nothing!
I do not have resources and neither am I High Tech savvy. I am a simple and so are my ideas.
Here is the idea. When more people get up and be grateful for the first FIVE minutes for anything and every thing their eyes see, experience giving gratitude the world will turn.
I hear those People saying, nothing exciting happens to give gratitude.  Try it. This is how I do. 
When the eyes open and I am able to see with my good eye, I Thank God. 
As I take the covers off I thank for the working arms.
As the feet touch the floor, I thank for the floor, house and roof.
As I walk for the feet. 
Then the running water, the needed facilities.
Before I know the five minutes are up. 

Imagine, to night, if all those who read my blog or page did this as they prepare to retire for the night!
It is a minimal but, mountains grow from a speck of dust!


I agree we may not make a big difference but let's make a small difference. It costs nothing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

life lets us choose how to live ...

Each living being has the seed in them to behave GOOD or BAD Which ever gets more thought thought time wins making life HAPPY or SAD This Cherokee legend of Native of America and Canada tells it beautifully :

practicing humanity

Everybody is a human being and has a right to be alive Some select Humanism with  awareness and never strife They believe, One exists in all, making humanity their joy and pride Earnest is earning and loving, helping others to enjoy by sharing their life The video is a forward to me, it is worth watching.... title was, no charge for humanity a